Many Christians need to be reprogrammed from the polluted gospel of fear with the true gospel of freedom that empowers us to overcome all obstacles in our path through Him. What I am about to share with you is not a “quid pro-quo” or some “magic formula” but rather, things that the bible says must be aligned in your life to open up the flood gates of blessing.
Attainment of blessings must not be the motivation but rather a deeper relationship with God & to be used for His glory must be the preeminent focus.
Here are what I believe to be God’s keys to usher in a Blessing Explosion in your life:
1. Know that although you are a child of God and thus you have been grafted into royalty & are truly one of His chosen people. This is your true identity.
2. Fix your heart on a deep desire to make your love for Him preeminent above all things & to let your life be a spotlight for His use & glory. (Matt 6:23)
3. Know that your prosperity comes from Him for a 2 fold purpose; to show you His love & for His name to be praised
4. You are “getting to give” and giving/tithing is vitally important; not because He needs it but because it is designed to effect the giver whose actions reflect God as the prosperity source. It’s also a built in pride-preventer and blessing releaser.
5. You have not been saved to be useless nor for conformity but to develop & use your unique gifts. Find you passion & develop your God-given abilities; you’ve been given both for a reason.
6. There is much He desires to accomplish through you specifically, not because He needs you but because he desires to use you to do it for a double blessing
7. You must believe that everything in your past has worked together to equip you to overcome the challenges you’ll face while leaning on God to deliver results & bless your effort
8. It is important to quiet your inner doubter. God has not led you into the desert to die but to give you a hope & a future (Jer 29:11)
9. Know that your hope in Him is an act of faith that will never disappoint (Rom 5:4&5)
10. Let your prayers reflect the audacity & boldness of that faithful hope as you pour out your heart to have Him complete what only He can do
11. You must believe He hears your heart’s cry; its meant to drive you to Him (Ps 119:116)
12. Challenges & obstacles are meant to drive you to Him
13. His loving blessings & prosperity are meant to drive you to Him
14. Your life’s passion & fulfillment will draw you closer to Him…. The closer you are to Him the more His glory shines & is reflected on you till you become a spot-light for Him
15. Have confidence that is not prideful, but a deep assuredness in how God has and will equip you to complete the work at hand. The first type of confidence points inward toward you, while the other points to the God whose gifts you are using & searches for opportunities to use them.